Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I got this recipe from an internet friend. I wanted to create it on here so I could add it to my online cookbook.
- 2 -3 lbs beef roast
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packets Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (or generic brand)
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packets brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- 8 buns
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 white onion (optional)
- Place Roast in crockpot.
- Mix 2 packets of italian dressing mix with one cup of water and pour over roast.
- Mix 2 packets of brown gravy mix with one cup of water and pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until roast shreds easy with a fork.
- If desired, add sliced onion to crockpot during last hour of cooking.
- Shred with 2 forks and serve on toasted buns with cheese.
- Leftovers can be frozen.