Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from a local Italian restaurant where it is one of the specialties of the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted with
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (that the garlic was roasted in)
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces bucatini pasta
- 1/2 yellow onion, thin sliced
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, thin sliced
- 1/4 cup nicoise olive, thin sliced
- 4 ounces flank steaks, thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1Place garlic cloves in a small pan. Add 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and evenly coat each clove. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Reserve olive oil.
- 2When ready to continue, cook pasta.
- 3Sauté the tomatoes, olives, flank steak, onion and garlic in olive oil on medium high heat until the onions begin to crisp.
- 4When pasta is done, drain and then add to the saute. Add salt, pepper, rosemary and parsley leaves.
- 5Toss. Stir to make sure that the ingredients have combined and that the pasta is just about to get a little tan from cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Zuquinis Strachetti
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: