Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from a local Italian restaurant.
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Spread pesto over pizza crust. Arrange tomatoes over pesto. Sprinkle with cheese and crushed red pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges.