Mama Zuquinis Lasagne Di Zucca Salsiccia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning in medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sausage; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until browned. Transfer sausage to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Add pumpkin, wine and broth to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly. Stir in sauce and sausage; heat through.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture over bottom of 11 x 7-inch or 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles. Spread 1 cup ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture over mozzarella cheese; top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Pour water around edges of lasagna. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.