Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This traditional recipe is a common Italian way to eat bresaola. Served at a local Italian restaurant.
- 10 slices bresaola
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula, washed
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Lay your bresaola on a plate, slightly overlapping.
- In a bowl, mix the arugula with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper. Sprinkle parmigiano over bresaola. Arrange arugula over bresaola.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing over the bresaola and serve, preferably with a lemon wedge.