Recipe by KelBel
My brother made this for Thanksgiving, and it is a delicious unique combination. Delicious on leftover turkey or roastbeef sandwiches. The recipe is recited evey year on NPR by Susan Stamberg at Thanksgiving.
Top Review by John B.
I love this dish. It is great as a side, and makes a great spread for sandwiches. You either love this dish or hate it, there is no middle ground. It isn't for everyone, but if you love it, go for it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind the cranberries and onion together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Put in a plastic container and freeze.
- An hour before serving, move the container from the freezer to the refrigerator compartment to thaw.
- The relish will be thick, creamy, and shocking pink.