1/2 Photos of Mama Stamberg's Cranberry Relish Recipe
My brother made this for Thanksgiving, and it is a delicious unique combination. Delicious on leftover turkey or roastbeef sandwiches. The recipe is recited evey year on NPR by Susan Stamberg at Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the cranberries and onion together.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- 3Put in a plastic container and freeze.
- 4An hour before serving, move the container from the freezer to the refrigerator compartment to thaw.
- 5The relish will be thick, creamy, and shocking pink.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Stamberg's Cranberry Relish Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 75.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g