Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a great one! My mom really outdid herself on this one! Enjoy!
Make and share this Mama’s Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 6 bell peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package cajun-style rice, cooked (Lipton rice blends in the pouches, approximately 12 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (more or less)
- 1 lb ground chuck, cooked
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- Slices peppers and cut out seeds and center.
- Mix all other ingredients together and stuff in peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of peppers.