Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Someone’s mama, but not mine.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, plus
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine well the mashed yolks and mayonnaise; then stir in the mustard and vinegar.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the whites evenly with the yolk mixture; garnish each egg half with paprika.
- Chill several hours before serving.