Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My Mom used to make this all the time back in the 80s. I have NO idea where she got it,but I asked for the recipe back then.Very easy, and a little different from the rest.I guess cook time would include the hard boiled eggs,and blanching.
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 10 stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- dill weed
- salt and pepper
- Blanch broccoli pieces for about 5 minutes,or to desired tenderness.
- Cool broccoli and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Chill overnight,and serve.
great side dish to a pasta dinner!