This is a copy cat from The Shed in Ocean Springs, MS. I've not made this yet but it sounds good. Got it from a BBQ web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and drain pasta- set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 2Mix together in a bowl all of the ingredients except for the bell pepper, onion, and cheese.
- 3Mix the sauce with the pasta.
- 4Add in the chopped bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese.
- 5Refrigerate and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Mia's Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 1069.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded cheddar cheese