1/1 Photo of Mama Mia Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce
4 hrs 30 mins
Here's a delectable sauce that makes enough to eat and some to freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans lrg. black olives, sliced in thirds
- 1/3 cup ghirardelli 60% chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, mix with a little water to smooth consistency
- 1In a large skillet, brown meats with garlic and onion.
- 2When cooked through, pour in red wine.
- 3Meanwhile add remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- 4Then spoon meat mixture into crock pot.
- 5Cook on high heat 4-6 hours or all day on low.
- 6Serve over cooked spaghetti.
- 7You can also use it for lasagna. MMMM.
Browse Our Top Easy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Easy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Mia Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.2
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 3519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 49.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: