1/1 Photo of Mama Mia Artichoke and Tomato Bruschetta
love artichokes !!! this is a very easy recipie anyone can make. everyone will think youre a genius !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 baguette, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1heat oven to 350.
- 2place sliced bread on ungreased baking sheet.
- 3bake in oven 10 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- 4in medium bowl combine artichokes tomatoes onion garlic.
- 5in another small bowl put in vinegar and add oil in a small stream whisking while adding to make a vinaigrette.
- 6then add vinaigrette to arichoke mixture mixing well.
- 7add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8top toasted bread with artichoke mixture to cover.
- 9sprinkle with cheese.
- 10top with some parsley.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Mia Artichoke and Tomato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 315.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: