Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made every year at Christmas, this incredible drink takes us back to the holidays of yesteryear.
- 64 ounces apple juice
- 60 ounces pineapple juice
- 8 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 40 cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all in crockpot and simmer on low until warmed.
- Store in pitcher in refrdgerator.
- Warm in microwave as desired.
So it's not yet winter, anywhere, officially, but this DRINK IS GREAT, still! And sure, it's traditionally served hot, or at the very least warm, but IT IS GOOD COLD, too! This was just a test drive, so to speak, & I did cut the recipe down to 1/4 of what was called for, but come the winter holidays & I'll be making this one again! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]