1/1 Photo of Mama Jan's Super Yummy Sugar Cookies
cook from scratch's Note:
My MIL got these from her student assistant years ago and we have been making them ever since! My husband and I fight over them when she would send them to us in a care package when we didn't make it home for the holidays. Now I make them as well and we still fight over them! I bake them on my baking stones which makes them softer. If using a metal cookie sheet they will be harder.
My Private Note
mini co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together and blend into sugar mixture. Mix well.
- 4Add extracts and blend well.
- 5Chill one hour.
- 6Roll out to thickness of half your little finger and cut with cookie cutters.
- 7Bake at 400F for 8-10 until edges are golden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Jan's Super Yummy Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g