Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fantastic drink to help you be lazy on a long summers evening.
- 4 lipton family-size tea bags (Cold Brew)
- 1⁄2 gallon water
- 1⁄2 gallon crushed ice
- 2 slices limes or 2 slices lemons, but not both (1/2 inch slices)
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup cleaned fresh raspberry
- 32 sprigs of large mint leaves, 2 per serving,for garnish
- Place bags into gallon ice/water pitcher.
- Slowly fill with ice and water.
- Allow bags to steep for about 15-20 minute Remove bags, stir in Splenda.
- Add lemon or lime slices and raspberries.
- Let stand 10 minute Pour into ice filled glasses, add mint garnish and set back, put your feet up and enjoy a relaxing evening.