This is a variation of Mandarin Orange Cake that my friend's mother is famous for.
Make and share this Mama Foss's Mandarin Orange Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients for the cake and beat well.
- Pour into greased 9x13" pan and bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.
- While cake is still hot, bring ingredients for the glaze to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake every inch or so with a toothpick.
- Pour glaze over the top of the warm cake.