1/1 Photo of Mama D's Mama D's Busy Night, Not Quite Chicken Pot Pie
Mama Delilah's Note:
All the essential goodness of chicken pot pie without all the hassle. Perfect for a busy work night when you just don't have a second to spare. Quick and delicious, perfect for the family on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken in large skillet.
- 2Add mixed vegetables, peas and cream of chicken soup to skillet. Stir to combine.
- 3Heat on medium high until bubbling slightly, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4While chicken and vegetable mixture is simmering, mix and bake buttermilk biscuits according to package directions.
- 5Serve chicken and vegetable mixture over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama D's Mama D's Busy Night, Not Quite Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 1839.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g