Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in Penzeys Holiday 2006 catalogue. Tasty meatballs!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground pork or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients, except the oil, and shape into balls.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the meatballs until browned on each side.
- Add to simmering sauce or serve as is.