Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
These biscuits are so good. They are buttery, fluffy and versatile. You can make them for breakfast & serve with sausage gravy or dinner & add spices and cheese to the dough and they are like the biscuits at Red lobster. Try them you wont be sorry!
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup club soda (room temp)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
add to dough for red lobster biscuits
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and club soda together. Pour onto a floured surface and knead a bit (you will need extra Bisquick for the dough as it is pretty sticky).
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thick or thicker depending on your taste, with a round cutter.
- Take 1/2 of the melted butter and pour it into a glass baking dish and spread around then put the biscuits in pan on top of butter and pour remaining butter over the top of biscuits.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 27 minutes.
- To make biscuits like Red Lobster, follow same directions as above, just add garlic powder and crushed red pepper and cheese to the dough and follow the same steps. You can get about 6 to 8 biscuits out of one batch depending on how thick you cut them.