Yummy. Just basic recipe- nothing too fancy. But extremely good! My house smells so yummy when I fix these.
- Take your bacon in a cast iron skillet and fry until crispy.
- You will have bits of crunchy goodness in bottom of pan.
- Take diced onion and cook in drippings until translucent.
- Add garlic and stir for just a moment or two.
- Pour in broth and de-glaze pan by scraping up all of the bacon yummies.
- Pour in Peas and stir together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add garlic powder.
- Cover and let cook for about 2 hours.
Excellent!!! Great flavors and love the garlic and bacon additions. Thanks for posting!