Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
something nice for desert
- 2 (40 g) packets Maltesers or 2 (40 g) malted milk balls
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup light cream (18% fat)
- 200 g low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, julienned
- Place the Maltesers in a plastic bag and roughly crush using a rolling pin.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff then, using the same beaters or whisk, whisk in the cream until firm.
- Fold in the egg white and yogurt into the cream.
- Stir through the crushed Malteasers and spoon into 4 dishes.
- Sprinkle with the orange zest and chill until ready to serve.