- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix (I use Nestles)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups malted milk balls, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in malted milk balls.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set.