1/3 Photos of Malted Milk Cookies
Great change from the chocolate chip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in malted milk balls.
- 5Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- 6Place on greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malted Milk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1223.2
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 224.6 mg
- Sodium 1408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 78.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls