Good for holiday cookie plate or exchange, or an after school snack.
Make and share this Malted Milk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars and baking soda,beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer.
- Stir in remaining flour and malted milk powder with wooden spoon.
- Stir in chopped malted milk balls.
- Drop dough from rounded teaspoon 2 1/2- inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on sheet 1 minute.
- Transfer to wire racks,let cool.
DELICIOUS! I am very fond of malt flavoring and will actually add more next time. Perhaps cut back on flour a bit and replace with malted milk powder....? At any rate, they are outstanding cookies! Thanks, Laura!!!
This is a great cookie! I usually prefer soft cookies, but this cookie is so flavorful, I've been won over! I did decrease the flour amount to 2 1/2 cups and increase the malt powder to 3/4 cup, for extra malt flavor. A winner!