1/1 Photo of Malted Milk Cookies
Good for holiday cookie plate or exchange, or an after school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Add sugars and baking soda,beat until combined.
- 3Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- 4Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer.
- 5Stir in remaining flour and malted milk powder with wooden spoon.
- 6Stir in chopped malted milk balls.
- 7Drop dough from rounded teaspoon 2 1/2- inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- 9Cool on sheet 1 minute.
- 10Transfer to wire racks,let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malted Milk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls