WOW! My DH won't let me make ANY other chocolate chip cookies since he's had these. If you like malted milk, these are the cookies for you!!! ENJOY!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; beat for two minutes.
- Add egg.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate chips& chunks.
- Shape into 2" balls; place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the tray before removing to wire racks.
excellent cookie. these reminded me of the chocolate chip cookies from subway. i did not have the chocolate chunks, so i used the 6 oz of milk chocolate chips and used a bag of semi sweet for the chunks. i was afraid the chocolate syrup would make it a chocolate cookie with chips, but it only adds flavor. try these, they are wonderful. don't think i will want to make any other chocolate chip cookies again.
Although I was expecting more of a malted milk taste I must say they were still an excellent cookie. They had just the right amount of "softness" and "chewiness". I think I will increase the malted milk powder next time.
These are delicious! I'll be making them again.