1/3 Photos of MALTED MILK Chocolate Chip Cookies - WOW!
WOW! My DH won't let me make ANY other chocolate chip cookies since he's had these. If you like malted milk, these are the cookies for you!!! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; beat for two minutes.
- 2Add egg.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips& chunks.
- 5Shape into 2" balls; place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool for 2 minutes on the tray before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for MALTED MILK Chocolate Chip Cookies - WOW!
Serving Size: 1 (1555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4955.0
- Calories from Fat 2148
- Total Fat 238.7 g
- Saturated Fat 93.7 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 2271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 653.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.8 g
- Sugars 450.8 g
- Protein 54.0 g