1/1 Photo of Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies--Ree Drummond
I got this recipe from FoodNetwork.com and don't see it posted exactly the same way here. It uses real butter, milk chocolate chips, and malted milk, but not chocolate syrup. These are quite possibly my new favorite chocolate chip cookie. The malted milk is amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cream the butter, then add both sugars and cream until fluffy. Add the eggs and beat slightly, then add the vanilla and beat until combined. Add the malted milk powder and beat until combined.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the butter mixture, beating gently until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir in gently.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls (or use a cookie scoop) on an ungreased baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between the cookies (they spread out quite a bit). Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. The cookies will be very flat and very chewy. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan with a spatula.
- 5Optional: Allow to cool completely, then use 2 cookies to make an ice cream sandwich. Add sprinkles to the sides of the ice cream, then wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies--Ree Drummond
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g