Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Would be good on vanilla or chocolate cakes or cookies; be sure to garnish with chopped Whoppers!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 5 tablespoons instant malted milk powder (Ovaltine)
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped Whoppers candy, for garnish (optional)
- Cream the butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Stop mixer and add the powdered sugar, Ovaltine, milk, and vanilla; blend on low speed until sugar is incorporated, 1 minute.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat until frosting is fluffy and light, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Use as desired.