Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Soft & chewy cookie with a delicious malt flavor. (Prep time includes chill time)
Make and share this Malted Milk Ball (Whoppers) Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar and malt powder until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped candy.
- Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes - the tops won't look completely set.
- Let stand on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then remove to wire rack to completely cool.
Would not make again. Although the taste was decent, had a hard time removing cookies from sheets. Not sure why. Even with the 1 c. butter, batter seemed dry especially after adding candy.