Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
These are flat soft cookies. You will need malted milk powder.
Make and share this Malted Milk Ball Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Place the malted milk balls in a resealable bag and gently hit them several times with a rolling pid or the bottom of the pan. (They should be broken into into chunks with a little bit of crumbs, not completely pulverized.).
- Place the butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl and miz with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or until completely combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until fluffy. Add the malted milk powder and baking soda and mix on low speed for 1 minute or until combined. Add the flour and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Add the smashed malted milk balls and mix for 1 minute until combined. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets at least 3 inches apart (they spread a lot).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until they just begin to brown on the edges. Remove the cookies from the pan immediately and cool on parchment or waxed paper.