Recipe by mary winecoff
My family loves malted milk balls. This is a quick and easy brownie that starts with a fudge brownie mix. Very quick and easy to curb those cravings.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Mary, these were ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS !!! I had the guys over from work last night, and we all LOVED these. The frosting was wonderful. These were absolutely one of the greatest. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups malted milk balls, chopped and divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie batter according to package direction. Stir in 1 cup malted milk balls. Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with the remaining malted milk balls. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set.