Recipe by mamacancook
Who doesn't love malted milk balls???Add white chocolate and YUM!!!! Great for gift giving.
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed whoppers malted milk balls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Place parchment paper onto cookie sheet (preferably with sides).
- Sprinkle morsels evenly over parchment paper.
- Place pan in oven for about 5 minutes to melt morsels.
- Remove pan and spread morsels evenly over parchment paper with a spatula.
- Sprinkle malted milk balls over white chocolate.
- Press candies down slightly.
- Allow to cool-for quick cool-place pan in the freezer or fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Break apart into pieces.
- Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings for gift giving.