1/1 Photo of Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies
Claire #3's Note:
These cookies are dense and delicious. A hint of malt and chocolate syrup makes these cookies different from the usual chocolate chip. They keep very well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine shortening, brown sugar, malted milk powder, chocolate syrup, and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add egg and mix.
- 3In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and chunks.
- 6Shape into 1 1/2 - 2-inch balls; place about 3-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool for 2 minutes on pan before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g