Malted Almon Hot Chocolate
- In a large saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pan.
- While milk is heating, pour cream into a small chilled bowl. Blend the whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and continue to blend until soft peaks form.
- Whisk the chocolate chips and malt powder into the hot milk. Continue to whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream.