Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a lightened up version of Chocolate Malted Shoppe Pie. The cooking time is the freezing time. By using specific reduced fat ingredients the total calories are reduced and using Dutch cocoa powder, and not adding additional malt balls as garnish, saves lots of calories. Total calories per serving (including crust and malt balls) are 321 per serving. Either original or lite, this is a yummy dessert!
- 9 ounces reduced fat graham cracker crust, such as Keebler Ready Crust
- 2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, such as Edys Grand Light, softened
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping, such as Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate covered malted milk balls, crushed
- Blend ice cream and whipped topping.
- Fold in 1 cup crushed malt balls.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, dust with Dutch cocoa powder.