Recipe by Loves2Teach
This is such a cool and refreshing pie! Great to take to parties!
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
I chose this recipe to make for our Adopted Recipe Swap #2. It was wonderfully rich and yummy. I suggest letting the pie sit out of the freezer for a while to soften before trying to slice it.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packet frozen whipped topping
- 8 ounces Whoppers candy
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine softened ice cream and whipped topping until well blended.
- Reserve 8 whole Whoppers for garnish, crush remaining Whoppers into smaller pieces.
- Add 1 cup crushed candy to the ice cream mixture; reserve remaining 1/2 cup of crushed candy.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Top with reserved crushed candy and freeze 4 hours.
- To serve, garnish with whipped topping and 8 whole Whoppers.