Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from Delias message forum, and I believe is Nigellas recipe for Malt Bars. I have not yet made these bars, but I will soon.
- 100 g butter
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup (corn syrup)
- 225 g digestive graham cracker crumbs or 225 g vanilla wafer crumbs
- 225 g chocolate coated malted milk balls
- Melt the butter , milk chocolate and golden syrup together until melted and smooth.
- Add in the crumbs and the malt balls.
- Mix quickly and place in a lined 7 x 10 inch brownie pan,.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top lightly.
- A few bakers have said to leave the malt balls whole, and others have said to cut in half, the choice is yours.