Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Sounds addictive. A taste of the tropics all year round.
Make and share this Malolo Resort's Coco Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lime, sliced into wedges
- 15 mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- ice, crushed
- 30 ml white rum
- 15 ml coconut liqueur
- soda water, to fill up glass
- mint leaves, slice of lime or 1 stick lemongrass (to garnish)
- Muddle straight into cocktail shaker lime wedges, mint and brown sugar.
- Pour into POCO Glass.
- Top up with crushed ice to the rim.
- Add White Rum, Coconut Liquor, top up with Soda Water.
- Add garnish.