Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 8 honey maid honey graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup Orange sherbet
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- MIX graham crumbs, sugar and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl until completely dissolved. Add sherbet; stir until completely melted. Refrigerate 35 minute or until thickened but not set.
- ADD whipped topping, marshmallows and pineapple; mix well. Pour into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with zest before serving. Store leftover pie in freezer.