Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy salad to assemble and you'll love the combination of this sweet and fluffy salad.
Make and share this Mallow Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a mixing bowl, beat the buttermilk and pudding mix on medium speed for 1 minute. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in drained fruit cocktail, oranges, marshmallows and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.