Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
For a sauce with a fair amount of hot ingredients, this sauce is not "hot" but tangy and a bit unusual...
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon woody's barbecue sauce concentrate (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in non-reactive saucepan.
- Bring to a quick boil stirring frequently,
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 mins stirring frequently.
- Refrigerate before using.