Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe for onion bhajees comes from Malik's takeaway in Cookham, UK.
Make and share this Malik's Onion Bajhee recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the onions and potatoes into small pieces.
- They have to cook in the deep fryer and be small enough to roll into a ball-- so no big chunks!
- Put in a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, except for the gram flour, and mix well.
- Sieve the gram flour over the top, the mix again.
- Making sure the onions are well coated.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer to a medium heat.
- Roll the onion mix into balls and place in the fryer.
- Cook until golden brown, turning once during frying.