This recipe for onion bhajees comes from Malik's takeaway in Cookham, UK.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onions and potatoes into small pieces.
- 2They have to cook in the deep fryer and be small enough to roll into a ball-- so no big chunks!
- 3Put in a large bowl.
- 4Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, except for the gram flour, and mix well.
- 5Sieve the gram flour over the top, the mix again.
- 6Making sure the onions are well coated.
- 7Heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer to a medium heat.
- 8Roll the onion mix into balls and place in the fryer.
- 9Cook until golden brown, turning once during frying.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malik's Onion Bajhee
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 636.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g