If you know what a Splice iceblock (ice cream) tastes like then this is the alcoholic drink version. Its great! Cooking time is freezer time.
- Combine the coconut cream and pineapple juice in a plastic container.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- Roughly break up frozen coconut mixture with a metal spoon and quickly transfer to the jus of a blender.
- Add Malibu, ice cubes and lime juice blend until smooth.
- Divid Midori evenly between 4 serving glasses. Pour over the coconut mixture and serve immediately.