- 2⁄3 cup coconut cream
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup malibu coconut rum
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 1 cup ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the coconut cream and pineapple juice in a plastic container.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- Roughly break up frozen coconut mixture with a metal spoon and quickly transfer to the jus of a blender.
- Add Malibu, ice cubes and lime juice blend until smooth.
- Divid Midori evenly between 4 serving glasses. Pour over the coconut mixture and serve immediately.