1/1 Photo of Malibu Madness Casserole
J Wong's Note:
An incredibly easy recipe that's filling and delicious! Serve this instead of your tired and boring spaghetti and meatballs.
My Private Note
3 Quart ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ground turkey, garlic, and onions in a large skillet until 75% done. Add tomato sauce and sugar and cook until done. Add salt to taste.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and grated cheddar cheese and mix well.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5In a large casserole dish, layer noodles, then meat, then all off the dairy mixture. Finish with another layer of noodles then meat.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes then remove and sprinkle a layer of fried onions on top. Return to oven for another 10 minutes. Then remove and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malibu Madness Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.1
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings