1/5 Photos of Malibu Chicken
Kana Kahuna's Note:
A copycat from the menu of "Sizzler", which was a copycat of "Monterey Chicken", which was a copycat of "Chicken Cordon Bleu".... So copy away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir egg and 1 tablespoons water together with a fork.
- 2Combine flour, salt and pepper and coat each chicken piece, dip into egg mixture and then coat with breadcrumbs making sure to press crumbs in firmly.
- 3Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Brown chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Place browned chicken on cookie sheet or oven proof platter, top each piece with a slice of ham and slice of cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees, until cheese melts.
- 7For the dipping sauce combine mustard and mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malibu Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 511.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: