8 hrs 10 mins
you don't REALLY have to be a chauvinist to make this recipe or to enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices diced bacon
- 1/2 lb hot Italian sausage link, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped (medium)
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1In large skillet, brown bacon pieces til crisp.
- 2Remove and drain well.
- 3Brown sausage and ground beef with onions over medium heat.
- 4Drain and add to crockpot.
- 5Add bacon and remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW 8-14 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Male Chauvinist Chili (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 1126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 28.3 g