Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
you don't REALLY have to be a chauvinist to make this recipe or to enjoy it!
- 3 slices diced bacon
- 1⁄2 lb hot Italian sausage link, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped (medium)
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- In large skillet, brown bacon pieces til crisp.
- Remove and drain well.
- Brown sausage and ground beef with onions over medium heat.
- Drain and add to crockpot.
- Add bacon and remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-14 hours.