Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Pretty drink made with rum, pineapple and apricot brandy. Found online for ZWT 6.
Make and share this Maldivian Lady recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces apricot brandy
- 2 splashes grenadine
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 cherry and 1 chunk pineapple (to garnish)
- Mix the Bacardy with apricot brandy, in a shaker.
- Add to a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add splashes of grenadine.
- Fill glass up carefully with the orange and pineapple juice. Garnish with cherry and pineapple.
This is so yummy. I omitted the grenadine (I don't buy that since it's too sweet). I made half of it in the glass in my photo. I really like the taste. Thanks Janin :) Made for the Zwizzle Chicks of ZWT
This is a STRONG drink (well for me anyway)! I made this into two drinks. Made as is and added the grenadine, I like sweet drinks so I added a couple extra splashes. Will be made again!! Made for the ZWT6-Asia.