Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty pork stir fry, ideal served with rice or noodles.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 10 ounces pork, finely diced
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 7 tablespoons coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the pork for 5 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and put to one side.
- Add the onions and pepper to the wok and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Finally add the fish sauce, soy sauce, Thai curry paste and coconut milk. Return the pork and cook for a further few minutes until the pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with rice or noodles.