Recipe by SEvans
Amazing flavour - tastes 10 times better than it looks and its really really easy - a 30 minute one pot meal.
- 2 Chinese sausage
- 5 fish balls
- 2 -3 cups cooked noodles
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 eggs
- 12 shrimp (shelled tail removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your noodles according to the package- rince with cold water and set aside.
- slice your chinese sausage in thin oblong pieces, slice fish balls into discs, dice shallots and garlic.
- Heat a small amount of oil in your wok or pan over medium high heat (not TOO hot)
- saute shallots and chinese sausage until shallots are softening.
- Add garlic and continue to saute for about 3 - 4 minutes. Watch that you dn't burn the garlic.
- Add your shrimp - saute until they just START to turn pink - then.
- add noodles and mix together well.
- Add your liquids (soy sauce, chicken broth)mix some more.
- In a separate bowl wisk your eggs. Push all the ingredients to the side of the pan and on the empty side - pour your eggs in an dscramble- but don't mix them together yet.
- Once the eggs are firm - mix together with the rest of the ingredients in the pan.
- Microwave your bean sprouts for approximately one minute to warm them a bit then combine with the ingredients in your pan.
- Lightly pepper the mixture (no salt required - enough in the soysauce).
- Sprinkle some chives on the top right before serving.