Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dish is Malaysia's answer to Thai's Manggo Salad. Great on its own or as a side dish to grilled fish. Best eaten when chilled! You can add sliced apples, papayas, grilled squids...whatever you feel like having in this 'kerabu'!
- 2 small green mangoes, skinned and shredded (young, unripe manggo)
- 5 shallots, sliced finely
- 10 birds eye chiles, sliced finely
- 1 medium cucumber, soft centre removed and shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 dash pepper
- coriander leaves
- mint leaf
- Combine seasoning ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in all shredded ingredients.