1/1 Photo of Malay Spiced Chicken Stir-Fry
You will need a wok for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 1.23 ml ground allspice or 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 1Combine all the ingredients for the spice mixture in a small bowl.
- 2Heat the wok on medium until warm. Add the spice mixture, cook until lightly toasted & fragrant, stirring frequently.
- 3Return spice mixture back the the bowl then turn the heat on high. Drizzle the oil in a wok & heat for 30 seconds.
- 4Mix in the vegetables & lemon peel, stir-fry for 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Add in the chicken & spice mixture continue to fry until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Stir in the water, vinegar, sugar, & salt then bring to a boil. Simmer until half the liquid evaporates & the sauce thickens, stir frequently.
- 6Spoon the stir-fry mixture over hot rice & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malay Spiced Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 368.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: